- Installation Instructions
- What happens if you send me the wrong part?
- What happens if I order the wrong part?
- How long does it take for a part to arrive at my door?
- What happens if I need to return or exchange a part?
- What if the part is broken or damaged during shipping?
- Do you ship outside the US?
- What shipping methods do you offer?
- Can I track my package?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do you protect my credit card information?
- What do I do if I need to cancel my order?
- Do I need to have an account to order a part?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- How do replacement parts affect my vehicle’s warranty?
- How can I be sure the part I need will fit my vehicle?
- What are your Customer Service hours?
- Do you ever offer coupons or discounts?
- Do you charge sales tax?
Installation instructions will be provided with your order; however, you can also view them online.
We will be happy to exchange products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging. Please do not assemble, install, or modify the product in any way.
For orders delivered within the continental US where reason for return is result of an Auteria error, we will cover shipping costs. However, coordination of return shipment is the responsibility of the customer.
Our fitment finder should prevent this from happening but we understand if the wrong part is ordered. We will be happy to exchange products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging (please do not assemble, install, or modify the product in any way).
Orders delivered within the continental US where reason for return isn't a result of an Auteria error, the cost of the initial shipping charge and a return fee will be deducted from your refund. However, coordination of return shipment is the responsibility of the customer.
For free shipping, it takes 5-8 days, depending on your location. Expedited shipping is 2 day air.
Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will send you instructions on how to initiate the process.
We do damage claims in 3 easy steps:
- File a Claim. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately
- Keep Original Packaging. Some items will need to be picked up for courier inspection.
- Receive your Replacement. A replacement will be processed immediately).
We offer ground shipping via FedEx, USPS, and UPS as well as FedEx 2 day air for expedited shipping.
Yes. Once your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive tracking information.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal.
All transactions on Auteria are conducted via secure server connections. This includes the transfer and receipt of your personal information. All our transactions are received through PayPal which uses SSL Encryption to ensure your credit card information is secure.
Please send us an email immediately with your order number to email@example.com so we can send you instructions on how to cancel the order.
The short answer is they don’t.
The long answer? It’s actually against federal law to void a warranty for use of an aftermarket part. The Magnuson-Moss warranty act, enacted in 1975, makes it illegal for auto manufacturers to void a warranty simply because the owner of the vehicle adds an aftermarket product to a vehicle. The law states that unless the manufacturer can prove the problem was caused by an aftermarket part, they have to repair the vehicle.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with information on your vehicle, and we will have our Technical Customer Care specialists verify which part should fit your vehicle.
You can call our toll free number (855) 712-6541 24/7 and we can take a message. We will get back to you during our Customer Care hours, which are 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. CST.
Yes, we do occasionally run promotions. Like our page on Facebook to stay up to date on all our offers!