Fuel Pump and Sender Assembly For 1985-1992 Cougar, Thunderbird, Mark VII - #A11-042H
This Auteria Fuel Pump and Sender Assembly is a direct-fit OEM replacement for the 1985-1992 Cougar, Thunderbird, Mark VII. See the 'details' tab for exact fitment information, or use our part look-up tool to find the right part for your vehicle.
All Auteria fuel system products are tested for pressure, flow, vacuum, and amp draw to ensure accuracy, quality, and performance before they leave our factory. Our fuel level sensors have been tested for accuracy and use palladium silver alloy for increased durability and better resistance. Our sending units include our double filter system to ensure only clean fuel enters your engine. Our manufacturing is ISO/TS-16949 quality certified, meaning we produce OEM quality fuel system parts.
Each Auteria fuel system part includes detailed installation instructions and all parts necessary for install. When installed correctly, Auteria parts are backed by our 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty.
Auteria Part No. Cross-Reference
According to our research, this Auteria part corresponds to the following parts. NOTE: Please verify fitment with our search tool - do not rely only on this cross-reference to select the right part for your vehicle.
- AIRTEX Part No: E2084H
- BOSCH Part No: 67016
- CARTER/FEDERAL MOGUL Part No: P74574H
- FORD MOTOR CO Part No: E5SZ-9A407B
- FORD MOTOR CO Part No: E6LZ-9A407A
- FORD MOTOR CO Part No: E6LZ-9A407AA
- FORD MOTORCRAFT Part No: PFB-14
- PIERCE COMPANY Part No: P2631H
Warranty and Installation
All Auteria products come with a one year, 12k mile limited warranty. For more information, view our FAQs page. All our products also come with installation instructions included in the box. However, if you'd like to preview the installation instructions:
- Ford Fuel Pump Installation Instructions (English and Spanish)
- GM Fuel Pump Installation Instructions (English and Spanish)
- Fuel Pump & Sender Assembly/Fuel Tank Sending Unit (English and Spanish)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.4 lbs.
- W7.7500” x H11.5000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.